Top Rated Beard Trimmers 2014
One thing is very important for men around the world is maintaining a clean and sexy beard style in various occasions, such as job interview, dating with girlfriend, or other events. For many dudes, especially younger, having a crazy or wild beard style seems like a cool thing. When it comes to daily work, a professional beard look helps you avoid the appearance that just like you wake up.
A beard trimmer is one of the essential tools in your bathroom for keeping your facial hair in check. Depending on different manufacturers, there is a huge of products on the market, choosing the best beard trimmer that comes with easy-to-adjust gradients and blends is not as easy as you might think. While so many beard trimmers, how exactly can you pick out the right one is best for you? We have tested many beard trimmers here:
1. Lithium ion powered
2. Titanium coated blades
3. Cordless 120 minutes of runtime
4. 3 precision ground blades
5. 9 length settings
It comes with self-sharpening, self-oiling blades to help you keep looking sharp. Whether you want a goatee or full beard, the trimmer features 9 different length settings allows you to groom with length. The powerful motor of Remington MB4040 makes it easy to get superior cutting performance. If you’re a huge fan of goatee beard style, the precision detail blade of the trimmer bestows you the ability to sculpt fine lines around goatees. Don’t worry the battery, Remington MB4040 provides a powerful lithium-ion battery that allows you to use it up to 120 minutes, and the fully charges in only three hours.
Panasonic ER224S Cordless Beard and Hair Trimmer
1. All-in-One Hair, Beard & Body Trimmer for Wet / Dry Shaving and fully immersible in water
2. Cordless operation of 40 minutes on a 8 Hour charge
3. Quick adjust dial with 14 length settings (0.04 to 0.79 inches), Pop-up Trimmer expertly shapes facial hair
4. Precision-cut stainless steel, fast action blades are Hypo-Allergenic
Includes AC Recharger, Oil, Cleaning brush, Replacement Blade WER9605P
I usually trim my beard once a week, but I have to trim my mustache to keep it length. I bought this trimmer as a replacement for my old Panasonic ER2403K. The appropriate size makes it easy to trim your beard or other body hair. There are about 14 length settings, including 1, 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17 and 20. As compared with this one and my old trimmer, the 2 setting is roughly equivalent to the 2 setting on my old trimmer.
Braun Cruzer 6 Beard & Head Trimmer 1 Count
1. Braun`s most powerful beard trimmer
2. Powerful dual battery system that adjusts to tough beard conditions for an even trim
3. Ultra sharp stainless steel trimming element for defined beard styles
4. Adjustable beard comb with six settings for a perfect stubble or full beard look (1-11mm)
5. Adjustable hair comb with six settings for precisely trimmed hairstyles (10-20mm)
I tried this beard trimmer two years ago. Before I bought this beard, I read lots of reviews, of course, when I read reviews, I read the bad ones first. The body of this trimmer is plastic and half of it is rubberized for improved grip. What I don't like this trimmer is its length settings, it’s really hard to use. Besides these two cons, the trimmer works greatly for men who want different beard styles.